Life Management 1 – Discovering Destiny. This 12 lesson study is designed to lead the student on a journey of discovering God’s will and purpose for his or her life and how that life fits into God’s eternal purpose.
This is the first of a 3-Part course that will provide you with invaluable resources and skills needed to better manage the affairs of your own life, as well as help others lead a more fulfilled and productive life. Students earn 20 CEU's for completion of this course.
Introduction to Life Management
A. The purpose of this course
The purpose for a course in life management is:
1. To gain greater understanding of God’s will or expectations for mankind.
2. To discover how we fit into God’s overall plan.
3. To get a personal vision for our life.
4. To learn how to manage the vision revealed to us by God.
5. To become a better steward of the resources that God has placed in our hands.
6. To be challenged in areas of Christian character that affect vision fulfillment.
7. To assist the student in achieving destiny.
All Handouts needed for the course are available for download within the individual lessons.
The following certificates are awarded when the class is completed:
|Life Management 1 - Certificate of Completion|